If your browser doesn't automatically go there within a few seconds, click here to go to Tortilla Sandwich.
Tortilla Sandwich
Tortilla Sandwich
What is it? A mixture of the Mexican and American heritage which once fused together creates the culture I grew up with. A culture where I watched every India Maria movie, my hero was El Chapulin Colorado, I had atole for breakfast, yet at the same time I never missed an episode of Saturday Night Live, my favorite meal was mom's meatloaf and I dreamed of being in the Ramones.


Contact Me
tortillasandwich@gmail.com

Feeds
Atom
May 24, 2005
Blogger woes

Don't know what is going on, but my blog has been acting wacky. I blame Angelina Jolie, she seems to be the mastermind behind all of our traumas nowadays.

Update: Seems like Blogger was having issues yesterday.
Blogger Status
Tuesday, May 24, 2005
Due to a hardware error, a percentage of Blog*Spot users will run into intermittent trouble when trying to access their blogs. We have people in the datacenter working on the problem and anticipate that this will be corrected during the next two hours.

Posted by Jason at 13:30


CJ at 5/24/2005

Comments:

Post a Comment


Back to Tortilla Sandwich


0 comments

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Designed by Anja Stern (Brazil) at Blogskins
Powered by Blogger