If your browser doesn't automatically go there within a few seconds, click here to go to Tortilla Sandwich.
Tortilla Sandwich
Tortilla Sandwich
What is it? A mixture of the Mexican and American heritage which once fused together creates the culture I grew up with. A culture where I watched every India Maria movie, my hero was El Chapulin Colorado, I had atole for breakfast, yet at the same time I never missed an episode of Saturday Night Live, my favorite meal was mom's meatloaf and I dreamed of being in the Ramones.


Contact Me
tortillasandwich@gmail.com

Feeds
Atom
June 17, 2005
I hate you

Ok, I just made this great post, something that happens once in a lifetime, and Blogger messed it up. All it posted was the title, no content whatsoever...sort of like the rest of my stuff here.

As soon as I gather the strength I will post it up again. It's a good one I promise.


CJ at 6/17/2005

Comments:

By Blogger Shari, at: 12:26 AM  

Oof - I know that pain. There should be a new, precise, bitter word in the OED just for this because no existing language covers the horror. The betrayal is so keen; it's like you might never post again.

There also needs to be a word for those of us who've developed a twitchy obsessive-compulsive disorder from pressing CTRL-A CTRL-C about six or twenty-eight times or so before daring to hit POST.

Wishing you comfort in your time of blogloss...


By Blogger CJ, at: 6:45 PM  

Shari-thanks. I usually click on "Save as Draft" while writing my blog, and it usually works. This last time it just saved the title and that was it! Amazing. I still haven't had the energy to post it up again.


Post a Comment


Back to Tortilla Sandwich


2 comments

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Designed by Anja Stern (Brazil) at Blogskins
Powered by Blogger