If your browser doesn't automatically go there within a few seconds, click here to go to Tortilla Sandwich.
Tortilla Sandwich
Tortilla Sandwich
What is it? A mixture of the Mexican and American heritage which once fused together creates the culture I grew up with. A culture where I watched every India Maria movie, my hero was El Chapulin Colorado, I had atole for breakfast, yet at the same time I never missed an episode of Saturday Night Live, my favorite meal was mom's meatloaf and I dreamed of being in the Ramones.


Contact Me
tortillasandwich@gmail.com

Feeds
Atom
June 13, 2005
New addition to the family

(This is a break from the NY-related stuff for a special announcement)

I have always had a cat at one time or another. I never quite became one of those crazy cat ladies, but I came close once after adopting nearly 7 strays that came around my house when I was a kid. Talk about wild times.

Lately I had gone a few years without having any sort of pet, but I've come to realize that when living out in the country (with mice, snakes, other critters that scare the heck out of you)cats can come in handy having around the house. Not to mention they make cool pets(for me at least- no offense dog people).

Anyhow, I'd like to introduce you to our our new kitten, Bessie. We adopted her from a no-kill pet orphanage. The shelter had named her "Bessie", not really my style but I guess I'll call her Bes for short or something. She is a cool cat and has plenty of attitude as you can see.

Notice: I will really try hard not to make this blog into one of those crazy cat-obsessed blogs (not that there is anything wrong with that), but you must understand I am weak to the cuteness of this cat. Expect to see many cat photos.


CJ at 6/13/2005

Comments:

By Blogger CJ, at: 9:19 AM  

cindy-if only you knew how crazy i was as a kid, haha.


Post a Comment


Back to Tortilla Sandwich


1 comments

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Designed by Anja Stern (Brazil) at Blogskins
Powered by Blogger