If your browser doesn't automatically go there within a few seconds, click here to go to Tortilla Sandwich.
Tortilla Sandwich
Tortilla Sandwich
What is it? A mixture of the Mexican and American heritage which once fused together creates the culture I grew up with. A culture where I watched every India Maria movie, my hero was El Chapulin Colorado, I had atole for breakfast, yet at the same time I never missed an episode of Saturday Night Live, my favorite meal was mom's meatloaf and I dreamed of being in the Ramones.


Contact Me
tortillasandwich@gmail.com

Feeds
Atom
June 27, 2005
Road less traveled

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Photo taken by me that has been "updated" thanks to Polaroid-o-nizer.


Well the countdown has begun and there are only 15 days left until we embark on our journey to New York City! Yikes, how time flies, I need to figure out what I need on the trip and I have yet to pack. Yes, I am one of those obsessive types that packs weeks in advance of a vacation.

We are going to do a straight shot to North Carolina from Texas, spend a night there before going to our destination the next day.

So far I have the essentials in mind:

iPod
Red Bull
sunglasses
maps
change for the tolls
magazines
books(both print and audio)

Anything else you suggest?


CJ at 6/27/2005

Comments:

By Blogger espelina, at: 2:34 PM  

A good pair of shoes (if you plan on doing a lot of walking)


By Blogger CJ, at: 3:00 PM  

ah yes, there will be a lot of walking! Thanks for the tip!


Post a Comment


Back to Tortilla Sandwich


2 comments

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Designed by Anja Stern (Brazil) at Blogskins
Powered by Blogger