If your browser doesn't automatically go there within a few seconds, click here to go to Tortilla Sandwich.
Tortilla Sandwich
Tortilla Sandwich
What is it? A mixture of the Mexican and American heritage which once fused together creates the culture I grew up with. A culture where I watched every India Maria movie, my hero was El Chapulin Colorado, I had atole for breakfast, yet at the same time I never missed an episode of Saturday Night Live, my favorite meal was mom's meatloaf and I dreamed of being in the Ramones.


Contact Me
tortillasandwich@gmail.com

Feeds
Atom
July 03, 2005
Road trip essentials

As I prepare for our roadtrip to NYC next week, I have been loading up the iPod with songs and podcasts. Thirty hours on the road requires a lot of songs I am finding out.

Speaking of music, I recently ordered a CD by this local Austin band called, Ghostland Observatory. I ordered their CD last week. I would like to put up a link to their website, but it seems their site has been suspended. I'm not worried about them though, these guys are moving on to bigger and better things so they probably don't have time to mess around with silly things such as websites. They recently played in New York City to rave reviews.


While I continue with my listening list for the road, I'd appreciate any suggestions you have as far as interesting podcasts I can download.


CJ at 7/03/2005

Comments:

By Anonymous Anonymous, at: 1:34 AM  

Hey, have you checked your cat for brain-controlling parasites?

Aaahh!!1 Pussy-phobia!


By Blogger CJ, at: 9:06 AM  

rolandog-hehe, thanks for the link. At first I was uncertain to click on it, but then after I read it, I laughed. ;P


Post a Comment


Back to Tortilla Sandwich


2 comments

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Designed by Anja Stern (Brazil) at Blogskins
Powered by Blogger