If your browser doesn't automatically go there within a few seconds, click here to go to Tortilla Sandwich.
Tortilla Sandwich
Tortilla Sandwich
What is it? A mixture of the Mexican and American heritage which once fused together creates the culture I grew up with. A culture where I watched every India Maria movie, my hero was El Chapulin Colorado, I had atole for breakfast, yet at the same time I never missed an episode of Saturday Night Live, my favorite meal was mom's meatloaf and I dreamed of being in the Ramones.


Contact Me
tortillasandwich@gmail.com

Feeds
Atom
July 12, 2005
Road tripping

We are off to experience the highways and bi-ways of this great nation. I may be blogging along the way, it depends on how many wifi spots I can find, and if I don't get mugged or something. (Yeah, keep a positive attitude, that's the way I roll.)


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
A rough estimate of our travels.
(Yes I know my car is hideously large compared to the rest of the states. I am not good at figuring things out to-scale; my car appears to have crushed Austin and the rear end is in Mexico.)



TS-Out!!


CJ at 7/12/2005

Comments:

By Anonymous Anonymous, at: 5:17 PM  

The car is comical @ such an undrivable angle, so don't worry about its size.

Have a safe trip!


By Anonymous Anonymous, at: 2:15 AM  

I definitely want an update from Nashville. Have a great time and drive safe.


By Blogger Xolo, at: 7:58 AM  

Have a good trip!

Check out Graceland and have some ribs in Memphis.

Otherwise, be careful in TN there are more speed traps there than anywhere else in the nation.

Looking forward to the updates.


Post a Comment


Back to Tortilla Sandwich


3 comments

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Designed by Anja Stern (Brazil) at Blogskins
Powered by Blogger